Total 2016-2017 Fundraising Goal: $510,000
A school budget is similar to your own budget at home. We have sources of income and expenses. We are able to cover part of the costs associated with our model through public funds received from the state and federal government. However, with California’s funding for each student ranking in the bottom of the nation, these funds only cover some of the expenses related to our model. We rely on fundraising to help us cover the remaining costs of what we love about our school.
The Cost of Things We Love at CWC…
What does my contribution support? (Examples)
- $20,000 or $1,667 month will provide 1 month of Art, Music, P.E.
- $10,000 or $833 month will provide 5 classrooms with Social Emotional Learning
- $7,500 or $625 a month will provide 1 year of a working garden
- $5,000 or $416 a month will provide 1 week of Art, P.E., and Music,
- $2,500 or $208 a month will provide 3 days of Teaching Associates for the entire school
- $1,000 or $83 a month will provide 1 classroom with textbooks
- $500 or $42 a month will provide 1 day of staff training
- $250 or $21 a month will provide 1 day of SEL support for all students
- $100 or $8 a month will provide 2 Music classes
- $75 or $6 a month will provide 1 Art class
- $50 or $4 a month will provide 1 Spanish Class